Shuffle Tech Automatic Card Shuffler
(with AC adapter and COPAG cards!)
- The Shuffle Tech Automatic Card Shuffler (model: ST-1000) is the World’s First Fully Automatic Card Shuffler designed specifically for home games.
- Shuffle Tech machines replicate hand shuffling, the most time-tested, reliable method of shuffling.
- Our technology now allows you to automatically replicate hand shuffling for the first time.
- The Shuffle Tech machine is compact and portable.
- Its dimensions are 11-Inch L x 8-Inch W x 6-Inch H (28 x 20 x 15 cm). It weighs just 6 pounds (about 2.7 kgs). Smooth-Feet enable the machine to glide safely over felt.
- We include an A/C adapter with worldwide plug set, and 1 pc of COPAG 100% plastic poker Double Deck Playing Card Set with each shuffler.
- You can also build the ST-1000 into a poker table with an appropriate Flush Mount Kit (sold separately).
- Distributed by the official Shuffle Tech European Service Centre.
Patented Shuffling Process. Shuffle Tech’s patented shuffling process mimics hand cutting, riffling, and stripping in 90 seconds or less.
- Press the (3) Button, and the machine will perform the “Casino Dealers’ Shuffle”. That is: 2 riffles, 1 strip, and another riffle. This option takes about 40 seconds. This option is recommended for most hands to speed play.
- Press the (7) Button, and the machine will perform the full randomization shuffle. That is: 2 riffles, 1 strip, and five more riffles. This option takes about 1 minute and 20 seconds. This option is recommended when the order of the deck is known to players.
Translucent Lid. A translucent lid makes the shuffling process transparent and visible to all players. There is no way to manipulate the Shuffle Tech machine to “stack the deck” in favor of the operator.
Presentation Tray. The machine ejects the cards into our presentation tray. When the shuffling process ends someone can remove it from the machine and pass it intact to the dealer since nobody touches the cards until it’s time to deal.
Stand-by Mode. The presentation tray does not have to be in the shuffler for it to shuffle a second deck. The unit will complete the shuffle and then pause until the tray is returned. The shuffled deck will then be ready in less than 3 seconds once tray is inserted. This means you can actually use three decks to play the game (self-standing model only): one deck in play, another one in the presentation tray ready for the next game, and a third deck shuffling. This is a great feature for fast paced games such as heads-up or when an individual misdeals.
- Compact and Portable. The Shuffle Tech machine is compact and portable. Its dimensions are 11″ x 8″ x 6″ (l,w,h), and it weighs just 6 pounds. Smooth feet enable the machine to glide safely over felt.
- A/C Power. The Shuffle Tech 1000 runs on A/C power and each unit includes a 6 foot power cord and universal adapter for every country in the world.
You purchase these shufflers from the best possible source if you buy them from us. We are official Shuffle Tech distributors since 2008, and also are the official Service Centre for Shuffle Tech machines since 2011.
Received the shuffler within 7 days in the Netherlands. Shuffler works great and will be using it soon in my homegames. Customer support is also good and friendly!
Craig Fergus –
Very Good bit of kit was expensive and had to add on £115 more tax when it arrived in the UK but very happy with my purchase overall.
Customer support was brilliant thru out the purchase
Bill Richards –
Really enjoy the shuffler, seamless experience in use. Got within two days to the UK. Quick and seamless support from the team.
Sam Notaro (verified owner) –
Really fast delivery and really good machine. Highly recommend, shuffles really well and has all the features you need.
The shuffler works very well, I recommend it to everyone
Excellent product and support from Peter!